directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared/Ldap API 1.0.0-M8
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:52:25 GMT
Hi

Sorry, but to me this vote looks quite messy:

- We talking about the 8th milstone (as mentioned also in the subject),
but in mail text you're talking about 1.0.0-M7

- The (new ?) vote is started in the mail thread of "[VOTE] Release of
Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M2 and Shared/Ldap API 1.0.0-M7". Maybe
this is valid only for me because of the mail problems I've had during
the weekend.

- The distribution packages page () titles "Last Directory LDAP API
1.0.0-M8 tarballs", but all files are named "*-M7*". This might be a
caching problem - when downloading them I get a file "*-M8*" ...

I suggest to start for each new vote a new mail thread in future.

Supposing it's only a caching problem

[X] +1 Release Shared/LDAP API 1.0.0-M8

Thanks and regards
Felix