On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Selcuk AYA <ayaselcuk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,
can you let me know the username and password I can use to commit the
changes I have to this branch?

Sadly, this is a branch in the Apache subversion server, and you can't have access to it unless we vote you as a committer.

This is quite easy though, but e have to follow some rule : voting in a committer is done based on demonstrated merit, ie some code we can check. That does not mean you are not good enough, but those who can vote you on must be able to check the code.

How can we do that the easy way ? Easy : you checkout the branch, you apply your modifs on it, attach a diff into a JIRA (I don'tr emember if we already have one, but if not, we can create one), and I can apply the patch to the real branch.

We can work like that for a few days, in order to be able to start a vote.

Is it ok ?

regards,
Selcuk

--