And here are the generated installers:

On 16 août 2011, at 01:08, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

This is a vote for the second milestone of the 2.0 Apache Directory
Server, with its companion LDAP API/Shared 1.0.0-M7.

The LDAP API/Shared release contains just some constants modifications done because we needed them for the server. We could have spared a release for it, sadly this modification forces us to get this release done.

ADS-2.0.0-M2 though is way more important. It contains some urgent fixes for the Kerberos server, and the first drop of some replication has been injected into it.

Fixed issues : : Startup failure after first startup <> : Obtaining Kerberos tickets via TCP leads to endless loop <> : Kerberos server fails to grant ticket due to treating PaData value as mandatory <> :Exception when obtaining service ticket and aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 encryption is used <> : No controls are loaded when the server is started from the script <>

The SVN tag:

The source and binary distribution packages:

The staging repository:

The generated site:

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Shared/LDAP API 1.0.0-M7 and Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M1
[ ]  0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Shared/LDAP API 1.0.0-M7 and Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M1

Emmanuel Lécharny