directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.0-M3 roadmap and future evolutions ...
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:15:45 GMT
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Last, not least, we need to improve the kerberos documentation. Many users
> complain about it. The truth is that we fixed some blocking issues those
> last weeks, bugs that were killing our implementation as a valid candidate
> for a production kerberos server. But bugs are bugs, we can fix them. OTOH,
> with a pathetic documentation, we can't expect to have users testing the
> kerberos server, and giving us some feedback about problems they found in
> the code. Sadly, we need some workforce to deal with this problem...

I totally agree with that point. I played with Kerberos the last weeks
so I see it as my duty to contribute some documentation. But I'm
unsure what documentation system we should use. Felix did a great job
and moved all confluence pages to Docbook. But I know that at least
you (sorry, I won't blame you ;-) don't like Docbook XML. So should we
switch back to confluence?

Kind Regards,
Stefan