directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Adamson <mikeat...@gmail.com>
Subject MemoryChangeLogStore throws NullPointerException at startup
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:36:04 GMT
Hi,

I have just enabled the default changelog in my directory service (2.0.0-M1)
and get a npe from the MemoryChangeLogStore.loadChangeLog method when the
directory service is restarted. This is happening because the method is
called in init before the directoryService field is set.

I have raised the following issue for this:

There is a fairly simple workaround, e.g. delete the changelog.dat file
prior to restarting the service.

I realise that this part of the service is still work in progress but I
thought I'd raise it to keep visibility.

Cheers,

MikeA