directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.0.0-M3 release, when ?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:07:38 GMT
Hi guys,

Selcuk's fixes for the concurrency issues we had in JDBM has been
integrated in a branch, but it seems to work pretty well.
We have one big issue to fix on replication (MODDN operations are not
correctly handled atm, and make the system incompatible with OpenLDAP).

This last issue can easily be fixed, AFAICT.

I think it would be a good idea to cut a M3 release with those two
things fixed, before we move on to the next release, which will most
certainly contain the full MMR replication.

OSGi integration should also be started for the server, but i'm still
learning about it, and I will most certainly be more efficient in 2 or 3
weeks.

Any thoughts ?

--
Regards,