directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status update on jdbm work(was Re: JDBM experimental branch created)
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:28:54 GMT
On 8/29/11 2:09 PM, Selcuk AYA wrote:

>> Right now, I consider that it's just an improvement. What is important atm
>> is to have a working server. That means we need more tests, and some wide
>> ones (ie, with many clients injecting read and write requests, run for some
>> long period of time).
> for testing purposes, do we have a benchmark kind of workload that is
> representative of a typical ldap workload?

We had one, but it requires a lot of machines we don't anymore have.

I'm currently preparing a presentation on LDAP related tests for a
conference, so I will work on building an enviroment for measuring the
performances we get with the different versions we now have.
I'll get the list updated.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,