directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <>
Subject Re: server annotation additions
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:43:00 GMT
On 8/1/11 2:23 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<>  wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> I will add some annotations to manage replication in tests. I suggest to
>> have a @CreateConsumer annotation which will be used to define a replication
>> consumer.
> just wondering how about having a flag ( e.x., like,
> 'enableConsumerMode' ) and adding a few more parameters to the
> @CreateLdapServer annotation, we can avoid lot of duplicate
> information.

Well, that's an option. But I'd like to define a separate annotation,
because then it will be available for people who want to benefit from
the replication protocol without having to start a LdapServer.

It can be useful for some tools doing some stats, not storing data.

Emmanuel Lécharny

View raw message