directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: MemoryChangeLogStore throws NullPointerException at startup
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:43:19 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for reporting this.

Fortunately, Emmanuel took care of this three days ago and it's already fixed. :)

The fix is already included in the ongoing vote for the release of ApacheDS 2.0.0-M2.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 16 août 2011, at 12:36, Mike Adamson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just enabled the default changelog in my directory service (2.0.0-M1) and get
a npe from the MemoryChangeLogStore.loadChangeLog method when the directory service is restarted.
This is happening because the method is called in init before the directoryService field is
set.