Is this modifications storing feature even working?

From what I've seen in the code, it looks more like a placeholder and the feature is still waiting for implementation...

I couldn't find where Studio was depending on it, Kiran. Can you give me some pointers, please?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 6 juil. 2011, at 23:15, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:

had thought about this earlier but studio depends on this DN so didn't do that, now is perhaps the right time to do it for version 2.0 of both

On 07-Jul-2011 12:34 AM, "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

On 7/6/11 7:49 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:

> hello guys,
>
>   We currently have an entry with DN cn...

IMO, the best would be to have a special AT injected into the ou=schema entry, instead of having a dedicated entry to store the very same information. It would solve the issue quite efficientely.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,