directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: SASLFilter problem
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:29:58 GMT
Which version of ADS are you using ?

AFAIR, I tested CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5 and GSSAPI authentication methods a few months back in
trunk and it worked great.
I haven't checked NTLM though.

Do you have a piece of code, test case or main(String[] args) method, which can demonstrate
the issue?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 2 juil. 2011, at 11:58, Rajesh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use SASL connection with ADS using NTLM. Was able to get the Bind working
fine.

> I am having the problem in sending the wrapped data using SaslFilter.
>
> In SaslFilter.filterWrite
>
> Line: 147       IoBuffer buf = ( IoBuffer ) writeRequest.getMessage();
>
> Here the message is not processed by codec yet(because we added the filter before the
codec). So buf is coming empty.