directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Shared] DN value for schema modification entry
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 07:01:36 GMT
Is this modifications storing feature even working?

From what I've seen in the code, it looks more like a placeholder and the feature is still
waiting for implementation...

I couldn't find where Studio was depending on it, Kiran. Can you give me some pointers, please?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 6 juil. 2011, at 23:15, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:

> had thought about this earlier but studio depends on this DN so didn't do that, now is
perhaps the right time to do it for version 2.0 of both

>> On 07-Jul-2011 12:34 AM, "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 7/6/11 7:49 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
>> >
>> > hello guys,
>> >
>> >   We currently have an entry with DN cn...
>>
>> IMO, the best would be to have a special AT injected into the ou=schema entry, instead
of having a dedicated entry to store the very same information. It would solve the issue quite
efficientely.