directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Kerberos Test Heads Up
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:24:10 GMT
Hi,

I added some additional tests to kerberos-test module that are a bit special.

1st, different encyryption types are tested, including AES256, thus
the unlimited strength JCE is required. I also modified the Jenkins
job to use the appropriate JDK.

2nd, using the standard JAAS and Java GSS-API it isn't possible ot run
tests with all the possible Kerberos options. So I had to use
reflection that modifies internal fields to be able to set the
checksum algorithm or to force use of TCP instead of UDP. This means
those tests are highly coupled to the current (Sun) implementation. If
anyone has better ideas they are highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Stefan