directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase partition integration in trunks ?
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 08:43:29 GMT
On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 12:43 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering if we should not add the HBase partition in trunks, now
> that the partition code has been cleaned up ?
>
> What's is the status for this code ?

The last time I updated the code was back in November 2010. In the
meantime the ApacheDS and HBase code changed so there is some work to
do. HBase is now at version 0.90.3 (0.90.4 is in the pipeline), the
API is stable and available in maven central which is a good thing. I
can try to update the code next week, then I can give a better status
report.

Kind Regards,
Stefan