directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1149683 [1/2] - in /directory/apacheds/trunk: core-annotations/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/factory/ core-api/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/ core-api/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/e
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:32:08 GMT
On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 9:28 PM,  <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: elecharny
> Date: Fri Jul 22 18:28:27 2011
> New Revision: 1149683

> Log:
> o Get rid of the SchemaService class : it still exists, but all the remaining methods
are static (we don't need anymore to have a schemaService instance in the DirectoryService)

OK I see now. Please ignore my last post regarding whether or not we
removed this interface. I now recall our conversation regarding
getting rid of this service. The SchemaManager basically should handle
it all. Will be nice to even get rid of these static methods.

Regards,
Alex