directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [API][ApacheDS] Released 1.0.0-M4, 1.0.0-M5 and 2.0.0-M1 versions in JIRA
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:09:05 GMT
Hi Dev,

Just to inform you that I have done some cleaning this morning in JIRA.

I (created if needed and) released version 1.0.0-M4 and 1.0.0-M5 for DIRSHARED and DIRAPI
and version 2.0.0-M1 for DIRSERVER.

All unresolved issues have been moved to the next development iteration.

I have updated all issues silently, this is why no mail had been sent.
I didn't want to flood the ML with dozens of mails.

I'm really wondering if the two JIRA spaces DIRAPI and DIRSHARED should not been merge into
a single one.

I will launch a vote about this in a minute.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud