directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Eclipse dependencies moved to 3.7.0 & New profiles added to the build
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:20:33 GMT
Hi Dev,

Just to inform you that I've updated our Eclipse dependencies to version 3.7.0 (Indigo).
I tested the following architectures:
- Mac OS X x86_64
- Linux i386
- Win32 x86
- Win32 x86_64

If you have access to a machine for one of the remaining architectures, feel free to verify
that Studio runs well on it.
Everything should be fine.

I also added a few new profiles to the build:
- repository
- libraries
- plugins
- helps
- features
- application

These profiles allow us to disable a particular part of the build.

For example the following command line would run a new build without the 'libraries', 'helps'
and 'features' sub-modules:
mvn clean install -P-libraries,-helps,-features

This could be helpful to save a few seconds per build in case some of its parts have not been
updated (and don't need to be built again).

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud