On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/1/11 8:53 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
This sounds good to me too but I don't want to be locked into it. If
additional things are added or it shifts in direction I'm fine with that. I
just don't want to commit to a specific agenda right now before the
technical challenges are fully clear to me.

There is no way we will get stuck into this agenda. This is just a proposal, to give some perspective.

As usual, we are very able to change things and move around priorities. Thanks god !

But having a roadmap helps us to focus on what is important.

OK I figured just wanted to make sure we explicitly are not locking into anything.

Thanks for the feedback.

Alex