directory-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Evans <richard.ev...@datanomic.com>
Subject RE: ADS 2.0 and web site
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:07:59 GMT
Great that a 2.0 ADS candidate is there - I really want to embed it in our product.  But _please_
can we get some proper documentation?

I'm a developer too, I don't like writing manuals, but I do feel that the lack of comprehensive
documentation is a big drawback here.

Just my opinion

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 June 2011 12:23
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: ADS 2.0 and web site

Hi guys,

so it sems that the we site is almost correct now. Some mirrors are not
yet updated (they will be probably updated in the enxt hours), and I
just fixed a bad link for the source package.

This was the first step, we have some cleanup to do on the ADS 2.0 web
pages, but at least, the packages can be downloaded now.

fell free to post a mil if anything goes wrong for you.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Cordialement,