directory-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh <raj...@vimukti.com>
Subject Re: Support for Transactions
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:47:36 GMT
Tell me if I am wrong. There can be multiple indexes for a
partition(depending on which attributes user wants to index) and each index
is a different file. So it is possible that some indexes are updated and
others are not updated when power goes/ of program is killed.

I did not find any transaction log implementation also. Do it is correct to
assume that it is possible for some indexes or even the Master Table get
corrupted(Partially updated) when some system failure happens?

Rajesh