directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Adamson <mikeat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACIs not being reloaded after server restart on trunk
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:03:13 GMT
Hi,

The code I provided is in a StartStopListener in order to start the
DirectoryService when a web app starts up. After this I import a couple of
ldif files into the service if the data doesn't already exist.

I updated from trunk last Friday so I should have that fix. I seem to have
an issue with restarting my server. I'll try debugging into the search and
see if it I can see anything.

Thanks,

Mike Adamson