directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M1
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:13:00 GMT
[X] +1 Release Apache Directory Server 2.0.0-M1

 just a note that there is a minor issue[1] when the server is run
with JVM version 1.5
 But this is not a showstopper for this release, we can just release a note.

 thanks Emmanuel for all the effort.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1629

--
Kiran Ayyagari