directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Documentation via Wiki or docbook svn or ?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:14:58 GMT
Hi all

I just read following snippet in the user ML

"The user documentation for Studio is
written in Docbook and under version control in SVN [2]. For the
server we also started to move the user documentation to Docbook and
SVN, but I'm not sure what's the state here. I think it needs to be
discussed which way to go (wiki or Docbook or something else)."
(by Stefan Seelmann)

Interesting is the last test in brackets "wiki or Docbook or something
else". Did you know already that documentation via wiki not be supported
anymore - I think we use the autoexport plugin:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html#confluence-phaseout

Regards
Felix