directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS 2.0 & web site update
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:21:49 GMT
Hi guys,

so it's a real PITA to get the site updated. The delay to have the
mirror updated is just killing me...

There is also an issue we have to discuss : we currently have 3 spaces,
one per version (1.0, 1.5 and 2.0). Obviously, we should cleanup this
mess, because right now, the uper right meny (apacheds) points to ADS
1.5.7. It will require some energy, but this is absolutely mandatory to
have a decent 2.0 web site before we go to a 2.0.

I'll check again tomorrow to see if the last modifications I have made
will be injected on the web site.

OTOH, it seems that LDAP-API 1.0.0-M5 is correctly shown.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,