directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Is this intended, or should we consider that is a bug ?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:53:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm wondering if the following code snippet is just a bug, or if this
was intended :

     public PresenceEvaluator( PresenceNode node, Store<Entry, ID> db,
SchemaManager schemaManager )
         throws Exception
     {
         this.db = db;
         this.node = node;
         this.schemaManager = schemaManager;
         this.attributeType = node.getAttributeType();

         if ( db.hasUserIndexOn( attributeType ) )
         {
             idx = db.getPresenceIndex();
         }
         else
         {
             idx = null;
         }
     }

In my case, the AttributeType is ObjectClass, which is a System index. I
find it extremely doubtful that we want to set idx to null in this very
case.

However, this is a part of the code I'm not really familiar with, so if
any has some clue, I'd appreciate it.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,