directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Control handling seems to be broken
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 05:43:58 GMT
On 6/15/11 2:49 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Anyone try hitting the server in trunk with say a subentry control for
> example? I'm seeing chunks blown on the client. For now just wondering
> if anyone tested controls live.
Are you starting the server from the apacheds script ? If so, yes, the
controls are not loaded at all : we need to inject the list of controls
and extended ops into the server. It's a known issue, I think Kiran
filled a JIRA about it.

We have two options here :
- first we set the missing properties (a workaround)
- second we make the server OSGi capable, and the problem will solved by
itself.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,