directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: ADS 2.0 and web site
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:49:44 GMT
Hi Richard,

We are completely aware of the situation and we'll try to fix that ASAP.

Version 2.0.0-M1 is a starting point and our first milestone release for ApacheDS 2.0.
You can expect more to come in the next months.

As the development progresses and things get stabilized, we will create/improve the documentation.

In the meantime, we greatly appreciate any help if you have some time to share.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 28 juin 2011, at 14:07, Richard Evans wrote:

> Great that a 2.0 ADS candidate is there - I really want to embed it in our product.
But _please_ can we get some proper documentation?

> I'm a developer too, I don't like writing manuals, but I do feel that the lack of comprehensive
documentation is a big drawback here.