directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Experiment about extension points OSGi/ClassLoading initialization
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 18:36:38 GMT
can we use a set of package names as input rather than individual
class names. I know it is a bit more work, but makes is a lot easier
configure and less input statements.

not very urgent to have it now, we can change the way controls are
detected later, just wanted to know if there are any known limitations
that prevent
using package names.

--
Kiran Ayyagari