directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API and classloader
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 13:28:10 GMT
On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 6:53 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> I've also been running the server with the latest version of Shared without a hitch.
>
> Yesterday, I even imported 1,400,000 entries into it to test the recursive search issue
on the API.
> It took around three hours via Studio and everything worked very well. :)

thanks for testing it, however it would be interesting to know the
time took via ldapadd from the same host :)
with a few user defined indices and JVM memory set to 512MB+

P.S:- The user who reported it didn't close the cursors properly
during the recursive operation, and I believe that was the reason
        for OOM error

--
Kiran Ayyagari