directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Monolithic jar .v. separate jars
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 16:10:18 GMT
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Richard Evans
<richard.evans@datanomic.com> wrote:
> We don't build our app using Maven - we just get the jars for embedded apps and use them
as required.  What's the best way to get the right jars out of a maven build of ApacheDS
1.5.8 snapshot?

You can automate this a bit: create a minimal pom.xml with that
dependency, run "mvn dependency:copy-dependencies", then you can find
all jars in target/dependency.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>x</groupId>
  <artifactId>y</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-protocol-ldap</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.8-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</project>