directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject pre-2.0.0-M1 tasks
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 13:43:39 GMT
Hi guys,

as it was discussed last week, we think it's now time to cut a release
for ADS. The fact is that it will just be an intermediate release, not
one we can tell our users to depend on, but for us, it's important to
have a working base.

I have started to reshuffle the issues, and created 2 more versions :
2.0.0-M1 : for configuration in DIT
2.0.0-M2 : for replication
2.0.0-M3 : for administrative model

IMO, it's important to assin one major feature to each milestone, but
that does not mean we will not fix other issues nor we won't add some
new features, it's just convenient.

Currently, we have started a bug parade, and try to fix as many as we
can, but I think we should start to cut the release this week.

Any thoughts about this plan ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,