directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared 1.0.0-M4
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 05:59:07 GMT
I don't know if it matters, but parent pom indicates that Java 1.5 is
needed [1] and the the artifacts to be released seem to be compiled with
Java 1.6 (at least the included MANIFEST.MF files are indicating so).

If it doesn't matters we should at least think about prerequisiting Java
1.6 for all the Directory projects.

If it's not a blocker
[X] +1 Release Shared 1.0.0-M4

Good job, go ahead!