directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug parade for shared-1.0.0-M4
Date Sat, 21 May 2011 00:29:20 GMT

Hi guys,

today I ran a bug parade, postponed many issues, fixed some others, in
order to be ready to cut a shared-1.0.0-M4 release.

I think we can get it done at the begenning of next week. What will be
inside are really major changes in the operations API, and in the way we
handle OSGi (Felix has been removed from the API)

This is crucial to have this milestone out fast, because we can't go on
with the documentation with the 1.0.0-M3 release.

Once 1.0.0-M4 is out, we can move forward and get a 1.0.0-M5 out quite
fast too, as we have now fixed most of the bugs. In any case, we should
*not* limit ourselves to a number of milestones, if we have to get a
1.0.0-M8 out, then be it. However, looking at the issue list, I feel
like we are not far from getting the 1.0.0-RC1 out (but it's just a
feeling).

I'll probably continue next week, this week-end i'll more likely to be
MIA, looking for some rest.

Thanks !

--
Regards,