directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Experiment about extension points OSGi/ClassLoading initialization
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 16:31:18 GMT
Hi guys,

just to inform you that I created a branc
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/branches/shared-osgi)
to play with some of the ideas around using a class loader when there is
no OSGi container.

I just implemented the controls loading atm. What I did is that I
defined a System property (called default.controls) listing the controls
to be loaded by the StandaloneLdapApiService class. I still have to do
the same thing for the other elements. Btw, it won't work when running
tests in eclipse, because the system property won't be set.

Here is what looks like the pom.xml now :

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<configuration>
<systemPropertyVariables>
<default.controls>

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.controls.cascade.CascadeFactory,

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.controls.manageDsaIT.ManageDsaITFactory,

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.controls.search.entryChange.EntryChangeFactory,

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.controls.search.pagedSearch.PagedResultsFactory,

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.controls.search.persistentSearch.PersistentSearchFactory,

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.controls.search.persistentSearch.PersistentSearchFactory
</default.controls>
<extra.controls>
</extra.controls>
</systemPropertyVariables>