directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating ACIs in trunk code
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 10:44:54 GMT
On 5/13/11 11:47 AM, Richard Evans wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel
>
> But I'm running a new build from a recent (yesterday) checkout of trunk-with-dependencies.
 Judging from the commit log for the fix for 1524, I have the fix in the source I have checked
out and built.  The log shows that AciAuthorizationInterceptor is being initialised and reading
the tuple cache.
My previous mail hasn't been sent to the ML.

I tested the code, and the entry is correctly added into the server, and
found back the entry from it after a restart.

However, I found a bug in the TupleCache class : as we are looking for
all the entries with an accessControlSubentry ObjectClass, and for the
prescriptiveACI AT, we found none. The reason is that the search filter
is getting back all the entry's attributes, except the operational ones
(the PrescriptiveACI AT is operational), thus the warning.

I'm applying a patch and running tests atm. Will commit as soon as the
tests correctly pass.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,