directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: pre-2.0.0-M1 tasks
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 08:50:56 GMT
Sounds very good to me.

Clear path for us and our users willing to evaluate the future of ApacheDS.

+1

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 30 mai 2011, at 15:43, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> as it was discussed last week, we think it's now time to cut a release for ADS. The fact
is that it will just be an intermediate release, not one we can tell our users to depend on,
but for us, it's important to have a working base.

> I have started to reshuffle the issues, and created 2 more versions :
> 2.0.0-M1 : for configuration in DIT
> 2.0.0-M2 : for replication
> 2.0.0-M3 : for administrative model
>
> IMO, it's important to assin one major feature to each milestone, but that does not mean
we will not fix other issues nor we won't add some new features, it's just convenient.

> Currently, we have started a bug parade, and try to fix as many as we can, but I think
we should start to cut the release this week.