Good afternoon Sir,

I am a Java developer and new to Apache Directory Server.

I would like to implement Kerberos Protocol(RFC 4120), by using the code that you included in Apache Directory Server 1.5.7.

For that I need some information, so please let me  know the following in detail.

For the development of Kerberos we have two RFC's, those are RFC 1510 and RFC 4120.

I don't know which RFC that you people used for the implementation of this protocol.

I am willing to follow RFC 4120, for this I would like to know the features that you implemented in Kerberos Protocol of Apache Directory Server1.5.7
and the features those need to be implemented.

Please help me to find out the things in order  to complete my protocol implementation  successfully.

--
Regards,
Prashanth kumar.CH.