May be we need to change text in http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/54-kerberos-protocol-provider.html to say that we used RFC 4120?

Rajesh

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/19/11 1:09 PM, Prashanth Kumar wrote:
Good afternoon Sir,

I am a Java developer and new to Apache Directory Server.

I would like to implement Kerberos Protocol(RFC 4120), by using the code
that you included in Apache Directory Server 1.5.7.

For that I need some information, so please let me  know the following in
detail.

For the development of Kerberos we have two RFC's, those are RFC 1510 and
RFC 4120.

I don't know which RFC that you people used for the implementation of this
protocol.
4120. 1510 is obsolete.

I am willing to follow RFC 4120, for this I would like to know the features
that you implemented in Kerberos Protocol of Apache Directory Server1.5.7
and the features those need to be implemented.
Well, the RFC says everything about the features to implement. We try to implement whatever says the RFC.

Keep in mind that Apache Directory Server has already implemented the RFC. You don't have to implement it again...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

--