Awesome! It really makes a lot of sense to have the PP associated with the authentication configuration.

Regards,
Alex

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

following the change made in the code, I will also move the configuration so that the PPolicy config will now be a part of the AuthenticationInterceptor.

It's just a matter of changing two ObjectClasses, and the associated LDIF files in shared.

I'm currently waiting for the 1.0.0-M3 vote delay to expire (around 9PM Paris time) before committing the changes, because it impacts shared.

Note that tests are passing after the change (as soon as I made the apacheDS modules pointing to shared 1.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT ...)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,