directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: What is the difference between the data members isSingleValued and isCollective of AttributeType class?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:54:05 GMT
Hi Lakshmi,

- isSingleValued() indicates whether the AttributeType only holds a single value.
- isCollective() indicates whether the AttributeType is a "Collective" attribute.

You can find more information about collective attributes here:
- http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3671
- https://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/collective-attributes.html

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 27 avr. 2011, at 15:41, Lakshmi B wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.AttributeType class is having two data
members or properties named as isSingleValued, and isCollective. The names are specifying
that they are used to indicate whether the attribute holds a single value or multiple values.