directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared 1.0.0-M3
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:00:14 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

thanks for preparing the release. Most things look good to me.

But the checksums and signatures of the distribution packages are not
there. They also were missing at the last release. Aren't they
generated automatically when building the release? If not, could you
please create the checksums and signatures and upload them? That
should be fixed for the next release.

Another minor issue: the source distributions contain
"pom.xml.releaseBackup" and "release.properties" files. I wonder how
that happended? The source tar.gz and zip should be created from the
created tag.

Kind Regards,
Stefan