directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum failures ...
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 21:05:14 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> it's now days Continuum is producing notifications about weird failures.
> Those so-called failures have nothing to do with the code we pushed, it's
> most certainly some problem in continuum itself.
>
> I have removed the notification atm, but we have to question ourselves if we
> should continue to use Continuum, when Je,kins is providing correct
> information about the code state.
>
> thoughts ?

Yes, that's annoying. The build that fails and sends notifiactions is
"ApacheDS 1.5 Build With Dependencies" which is the old
"apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies". May that be the reason?

Anyway, atm we have the following builds on Continuum:
  Apache Directory Complete Build With All Projects
  Apache Directory Shared
  Apache Directory Studio
  ApacheDS 1.5 Build With Dependencies
  ApacheDS Archetype Web Application
  Directory Skins

IMO it doesn't make sense to keep them all because the "Apache
Directory Complete Build With All Projects" (the new "trunks"
aggregator) contains them all. If there is no objection I'll delete
the oher builds.

Kind Regards,
Stefan