directory-dev mailing list archives

From Prashanth Kumar <prashanth.ku...@vimukti.com>
Subject regarding kerberos implementation
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:09:16 GMT
Good afternoon Sir,

I am a Java developer and new to Apache Directory Server.

I would like to implement Kerberos Protocol(RFC 4120), by using the code
that you included in Apache Directory Server 1.5.7.

For that I need some information, so please let me  know the following in
detail.

For the development of Kerberos we have two RFC's, those are RFC 1510 and
RFC 4120.

I don't know which RFC that you people used for the implementation of this
protocol.

I am willing to follow RFC 4120, for this I would like to know the features
that you implemented in Kerberos Protocol of Apache Directory Server1.5.7
and the features those need to be implemented.

Please help me to find out the things in order  to complete my protocol
implementation  successfully.

--
Regards,
Prashanth kumar.CH.