directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API announcement, V2
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:04:09 GMT
Looks good.

Just some issues with the left-hand navigation of the web site:

- The link to "Generated Reports (e.g. JavaDocs)" was broken. I copied
the reports from /www/directory.apache.org/shared/gen-docs/1.0.0-M3 to
/www/directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs. I also added a symbolic link
"latest" there. I also updated the pom.xml of shared, with the next
release the site should be copied to "api".
- I added a direct link to the JavaDocs so users don't need to
navigate through the Maven report
- What about the "Tutorials"? Is it still up-to-date? Should that link
and page be removed?

Kind Regards,
Stefan