directory-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Kumar G <prasannakuma...@vimukti.com>
Subject Re: Getting Exception while writting the DHCP response message to the Session
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:46:50 GMT
I am running Server on windows7 OS and Firewall is Already turned off.

And Here is my DhcpProtocolHandler.messageReceived() method....

public void messageReceived(IoSession session, Object message)
throws Exception {
if (logger.isDebugEnabled())
logger.debug("{} -> {} RCVD: {} " + message, session
.getRemoteAddress(), session.getLocalAddress());

final DhcpMessage request = (DhcpMessage) message;

final DhcpMessage reply = dhcpService.getReplyFor(
(InetSocketAddress) session.getServiceAddress(),
(InetSocketAddress) session.getRemoteAddress(), request);

if (null != reply) {
final InetSocketAddress isa = determineMessageDestination(request,
reply);
session.write(reply, isa);
}
}

And i am not getting Exception at session.write(reply,isa). I am getting
that exception after Execution of that line as well as method.

Thanks
Prasanna Kumar G

--
Thanks & Regards

Prasanna kumar.G, Software Programmer, Vimukti Technologies Pvt.Ltd.

Cell: + 91-8985995161|  Email: prasannakumar.g@vimukti.com   |
www.vimukti.com
+91-8985995161