directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lakshmi B <lakshm...@vimukti.com>
Subject What is the difference between the data members isSingleValued and isCollective of AttributeType class?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:41:38 GMT
Hi,

The org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.AttributeType class is
having two data members or properties named as isSingleValued, and
isCollective. The names are specifying that they are used to indicate
whether the attribute holds a single value or multiple values.

But there is no need to declare two members to indicate whether the
AttributeType is single valued or collective.
There may be some difference between these two, but I am unable to
understand that difference.

Any one can help me to know the difference between these two members
(isSingleValued and isCollective)?

--
*       Thanks & Regards*

*   LakshmiRambabu. D