directory-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Kumar G <prasannakuma...@vimukti.com>
Subject Re: Getting Exception while writting the DHCP response message to the Session
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:17:42 GMT
Yes i am Running ApacheDS ladap Dhcp Server on 67 port And run my Java
Datagram packet handling program on port 67 only. Ldap dhcp server getting
exception and my program is working fine.

Thanks
Prasanna Kumar G

--
Thanks & Regards

Prasanna kumar.G, Software Programmer, Vimukti Technologies Pvt.Ltd.

Cell: + 91-8985995161|  Email: prasannakumar.g@vimukti.com   |
www.vimukti.com
+91-8985995161