directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API announcement, V2
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:10:16 GMT
On 4/27/11 11:04 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Looks good.
>
> Just some issues with the left-hand navigation of the web site:
>
> - The link to "Generated Reports (e.g. JavaDocs)" was broken. I copied
> the reports from /www/directory.apache.org/shared/gen-docs/1.0.0-M3 to
> /www/directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs. I also added a symbolic link
> "latest" there. I also updated the pom.xml of shared, with the next
> release the site should be copied to "api".
Thank. I thought I copied the generated docs to www.apache.org, but I my
have missed some steps.
> - What about the "Tutorials"? Is it still up-to-date? Should that link
> and page be removed?
I was thinking about removing it or replacing it with a LDAP API in 5
minutes, because it's really too short to b a tutorial.

wdyt ?

PS : i'm going to work on the API doco in the next couple of days.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,