directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared 1.0.0-M3
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:20:26 GMT
On 4/20/11 6:29 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> On 4/20/11 6:10 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny
>> <elecharny@apache.org>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok, the distribution files have been signed.
>>>
>>> The files are available on
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/shared-1.0.0-M3/
>> Thanks for the update, but I only see the MD5 and SHA checksums, the
>> PGP/GPG signatures are still missing. Could you please add them?
>
> What a dumb @ss I am ...
>
> I signed the files using 4096R/7C6B7034 as the Key ID, and I just
> realized that the Key ID is just 7C6B7034, thus the .asc weren't
> produced. I didn't checked that. My bad...
>
> Files (and sig) copied on
> http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/shared-1.0.0-M3/
>
> Sorry for the latency...

Ok, thanks to Pierre-Arnaud (and the fact that you have a long history
in unix shell), I was able to see what I've done wrong, which included
the strange "pom.xml.releaseBackup" and "release.properties" files
present in the sources distribution : I was using the wrong generated
sources.

It has been (hopefully) fixed, and the file on people.a.o have been
updated (with signature and all...)

Thanks !

--
Regards,