directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared 1.0.0-M3
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:19:15 GMT
Hi Emmanuel

Thanks for big effort and preparing a release.

I'm not sure if it's a problem or not: The maven-metadata.xml doesn't
contains former releases. This may prevent e.g. using tab completion in
Eclipse within the <version> tag to get and choose a version.

Former maven-metadata.xml:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/shared/apache-ldap-api/maven-metadata.xml

New maven-metadata.xml:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-103/org/apache/directory/shared/apache-ldap-api/maven-metadata.xml